Talk to Us!
- Interior Merchandising Programs for several of Canada's largest banks.
- Ongoing projects with several large Canadian and U.S. retailers
- Architects and Designers
- Financial Transaction Processors
- Display Companies
- Exhibit Companies
- Advertising Firms
- Merchandising and Marketing Firms
- Food Service Industries for Sneeze Guards, hygienic products
- HealthCare, Medical Supply, Pharmaceutical companies
- Film & Set Designers (We helped design & build elements for the Total Recall remake, as an example)
- Museum Cases
- Commercial Printers, & Print Brokers
- Industrial and Machining firms (Machine Guarding, Heat / Corrosive protection)
- Inventors & Innovators
- Private Home décor (Custom Coffee / End / Console Tables)
- Furniture builders (Elegant Chairs, Dining Tables)
As a custom design-build firm, we have a very diverse clientele.
Maybe you are an innovator or entrepreneur with a great idea, and need to build a prototype to prove your concept to investors before going into full production on millions of units. Or you run a small retail boutique needing display solutions. Are you looking for plastics fabrication on a larger scale? No problem. Our capabilities range from a single fabricated unit to thousands of large displays with multi-media and graphics to suit your requirements.
Located next to Pearson International Airport, in Toronto, our on-site manufacturing and warehousing facility allows us to move very quickly from sketches and concepts to complete prototypes and production within days of an initial client meeting. Our turnaround times on orders are typically measured in days, not weeks or months as is usually required when working abroad and/or overseas.
Our focus tends to be on strategic partnerships and wholesale arrangements with project managers, advertising agencies, marketing firms, commercial printers, millwork shops, exhibit companies and other display companies requiring specialty applications in plastics, and/or digital graphics and signage within their product or custom offerings. Though we have worked on some of the largest brand names in the world, we tend to favour making you, our customer, look good to the end-user and prefer to remain in the background as your supplier.